We just got back from a wonderful week in the mountains. We went up to Maggie Valley for John's commissioning in the UMChurch. We are all so proud of him and the milestone he has reached in becoming a deacon in the United Methodist Church. This was our first mountain trip as a family. We went hiking and splashing in waterfalls. Elizabeth loves the outdoors and especially loves the mountains. She loved going on hikes with mommy and daddy. She really loved playing with Sophie (and Grammy, Mimi, Pop, Uncle Chris and Aunt Summer). She loved chasing the ducks and living in a cabin all week. I would love to move there someday. I know she would love it too. She has a lot of John in her. She is adventurous and loves to get dirty. It was so much fun. We hope you enjoy seeing her in her element (the mountains).
I am a wife/mom/preschool teacher and I love cooking. I am not a professional trained chef or even that spectacular of a cook but I enjoy it and want to get better at it. Join me in the journey and share your tips and recipes.
No comments:
Post a Comment