Sunday, June 7, 2009

Just Plain Cute

Elizabeth is a true joy! Everyday she does something new. Like yesterday she finally said "love you". She can say all kinds of stuff - everything really, but for some reason has refused to say this until now. I mean John has her spouting off the entire starting line up for the Cubs. She also peed in the potty for the first time. Wohoo!! Maybe by the end of the summer she will be out of diapers. She loves to sing and knows quite a few songs now that she can sing along with. She loves to dance and play hide and seek. My favorite words she says is "Mommy wanna hold you". That makes me melt. I know that is for a limited time so I usually drop what I'm doing and scoop her up. Being a parent is awesome.

1 comment:

Amy A. S. said...

She is just beautiful. Makes an aunt proud ;0).