Thursday, April 17, 2008

Springtime

Hey! Sorry it has been so long since I have blogged. I have been trying to get over bronchitis and then we have had a lot of traffic with showing our house. We took this shot under our tree in the backyard when it was in full bloom. Elizabeth is growing so fast. She has 2 teeth now and chews on everything. She is rolling over and we are working on her sitting on her own. She eats baby food - loves sweet potatoes and squash. She is babbling more and more and sometimes says "Dada" in the midst of her string of sounds. But I am still hoping for "Mama" to be the official first words. I will try to keep up the blog better now that I am getting over this cough.

1 comment:

Amy A. S. said...

She is getting so so so big! I miss you guys!