Tuesday, April 22, 2008

First Teeth

Elizabeth now has her first two teeth coming in on the bottom. She is like a Parana. She loves to try and gnaw on everything including John's ear. Good news! We sold our house, now we are putting together an offer on a new home - pray for us as we make this BIG LIFE DECISION. We will be moving closer to the church which will be a good thing. In addition to the best shot I could get of her new teeth I have added some random pictures that I thought were cute. #1 - John made Elizabeth put on a rally cap during a recent Cubs game. #2 - Elizabeth in her Camp Tekoa shirt - never too early to start thinking about summer camp. #3 - The cutest bath shot ever!! Enjoy.



1 comment:

amanda said...

Thats awesome you sold the house!! Elizabeth is getting so big...i have to come see her...i am leaving this week for minnesota..YIKES! i miss you guys!