Hello all! One of the reasons I have not updated the blog has been that John and I have decided to update our kitchen. This is one sure fire way to test your marriage, just take on a home improvement project. Just kidding, we survived it. So anyways John is getting the itch to sell our home and move closer to the church where we work so in order to even think about that we have to fix up the house. So we took the old wallpaper off, painted, installed a new floor, and replaced the light fixture. Sounds like a lot but we stuck to our budget. Here are some pics of the new room. We forgot to take before pictures (oops) so if you want to be reminded of how it looked before there is a pic of us with John's family from Thanksgiving in the kitchen that you can look at from a previous blog.



We love the new kitchen. Come by and see it sometime just give us the heads up so we can pick up our usual mess. New pics of Elizabeth coming soon, I promise.
No comments:
Post a Comment