


Infant baptism is so precious. It is a time that we recognize God's grace already at work in our child's life and we accept that grace for her. We hope that one day she will come to faith in Christ and claim this baptism for herself. I cried through the whole thing because there she is, our little girl, our little gift from God Himself. I remember last year on the same day (Jan 27, 2007) attending our niece's baptism and thinking "How precious" and also thinking "I wonder when I will be able to stand up and present a child of my own for baptism". I wonder if God was smiling extra big on Sunday as one year from the day I was standing there, seeing my own baby girl be baptized. Kinda neat huh? I think so. God is good, so good.
No comments:
Post a Comment