Thursday, March 13, 2008

First Foods

Elizabeth was started on rice cereal this past weekend. It was pretty hilarious feeding her since most of it ends up being spit back on to the bib. I feel like I could save her some time by just pouring it on the bib but we all have to start somewhere. She gets mad when we take the spoon away to refill it, she thinks that the food should be constant like the bottle. She even tries sucking on the spoon like the bottle. She fusses, but she is learning. When John fed her she grabbed the spoon from him, gnawed on it and then chunked it in the floor - I guess that's what she thought of that! I hope you enjoy these messy shots of her first few "meals".





As John would say, "Yummy in my Tummy". Have a great weekend everyone! We will be celebrating our 6 year anniversary. YEAH!

No comments: